Squire and Partners is seeking an architectural post-production artist to join its practice in London.
Squire and Partners is an award winning architectural practice based in London. Our creative teams work on a variety of projects ranging from bespoke interior designs to large-scale international projects.
We are currently recruiting for a creative and enthusiastic Architectural Post Production Artist to expand and fill the following vacancy in our London office.
You will be working within the CGI team, closely alongside the architectural and interior design teams, in translating and interpreting design concepts for competitions, planning projects and interior design projects:
Architectural post-production artist:
- minimum of three years’ experience
- a proven track record of delivering creative and atmospheric exterior and interior images
- natural artistic flair for design and style, a keen eye for detail and composition
- the images will range from concept & competition through to planning.
- comfortable working to deadlines both within a team environment and individually
- self-motivated, able to communicate effectively and inspire those around you
- an in depth knowledge of Photoshop
- with a self-driven desire for new technology and adaptability
- a knowledge of 3ds Max and V-Ray would be advantageous
- an architectural or interior design background is beneficial but not a necessity
- all candidates must have excellent verbal and written English skills
- we encourage overseas candidates but you must be eligible to work in the UK
- candidates will be selected on the strength of their portfolio so please only include your best work
We offer a competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience. Our benefits package includes a pension scheme, 20+ days holiday, medical, regular social events and office trips, cycle to work scheme, child care voucher scheme and more!
Please apply directly with CV and portfolio samples (less than 6mb total) by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We do not accept applications from employment agencies or sub-contractors.
For more information about our award winning architecture and the quality of our presentation material, please visit www.squireandpartners.com