Squire and Partners is looking for an experienced bid manager to join its London office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic and enthusiastic communications team with a specific focus to lead the production and submission of competition and bid entries.
Squire and Partners are one of the UK’s leading practices. The firm has won awards in many sectors especially commercial and residential projects and has an increasing international profile. This is a new role for Squire and Partners and the successful candidate has the opportunity to expand the firm’s profile into new sectors of work.
The bid manager must have excellent communication skills and the ability to coordinate information from other members of the office to fulfil their role.
Required skills and experience:
- experience working with MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, (Illustrator an advantage)
- at least three years’ experience working within business development and bid management in an architectural or design-oriented business
- experience of leading bids, PPQ’s, ITT’s, RFP’s and competition entries
- invested in trends and developments within the industry to be able to keep on top of opportunities
- confident and proactive approach
- high attention to detail with ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- salary will be dependent on experience
- this is a full-time role, however, part-time will be considered
If you would like to be considered for this position please send your CV with a covering letter using the ‘apply’ link below.
CVs should be no more than 5MB.
No agencies please.