at Squire and Partners
Squire and Partners is hiring a personal assistant to join its team in London.
Squire & Partners is an award winning architectural practice based in London. We have been designing award-winning buildings in the UK and internationally for 40 years and have established a reputation for designing and delivering new buildings which are crafted to respond to their context while maintaining contemporary principles of design.
We are looking for a PA to provide support to one of our four partners and join our team of administration staff. In this position, an interest in art and design is important, as you will be assisting a creative and imaginative individual who values, and will encourage, similar qualities in his assistant.
The position is based in the office, five days a week.
The role includes (but is not limited to):
- diary management, juggling frequent changes
- business and personal travel arrangements
- manage partners’ calls, email and other correspondence
- research for new and current projects
- InDesign work for presentations
- ad-hoc private PA duties
The successful candidate will have:
- solid PA experience
- good MS Office skills
- good InDesign skills
- knowledge of Photoshop would be advantageous
- excellent communication skills and be able to liaise professionally with clients
- strong organisational skills and time management, with the ability to work under pressure
- detail orientated
- interest in architecture and design
- team player and sociable
- reliable with a strong work ethic
- a friendly “can do” approach
We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience. Our benefits package includes a pension scheme, Bupa health insurance, regular social events and office trips, cycle to work scheme, child care voucher scheme and more. We are based in beautiful offices in Brixton, SW9.
Please apply directly with your CV and covering letter, including salary expectations, using the apply for job button below or to: [email protected].