Stanhope Gate Architecture is looking for an interior architectural designer or Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Interior architectural designer
Stanhope Gate Architecture is an architectural practice based in St James’s, London. We provide high-quality architectural services for private and commercial clients across a number of sectors, with a particular focus on residential and hospitality.
We are looking to expand our team working on several exceptional, high quality residential and hospitality developments in the UK and overseas and seek an interior architectural designer or a Part 2 architectural assistant with proven experience in the design of architectural interiors.
Candidates must have with a minimum of three year’s post-qualification experience. The role requires a good understanding of detail design, and experience in preparing tender and construction documents, including CAD drawings, specifications and schedules. On site experience will be beneficial.
The successful candidate will be fully engaged in all aspects of the project as part of a team, gaining valuable experience across all project stages, including:
- concept design
- planning applications
- development of detailed and technical design
- construction site experience
- Vectorworks or AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite
- proven experience in detailing and technical design of architectural interiors and fit-outs, including the selection and specification of products, materials and finishes
- coordination of design with consultant team
- experience in residential and/or hospitality sectors
- excellent communication skills including written and spoken English
Salary: negotiable/based on experience
How to apply
Please provide a cover letter, CV and sample portfolio in PDF and submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below. Due to the high response to adverts, we will only be replying to successful candidates.
We will not accept introductions by agencies.