Starck Network Agency has an opportunity for a 3D designer to join its studio in Paris, France.
3D designer at Starck Network Agency
In order to strengthen his team, Philippe Starck is looking for designer dedicated to the production of 3D images and rendering of objects.
- to work with Philippe Starck and his design team on producing images of synthesis for presentation, development and enhancement of furniture and industrial projects
- you know how to work in a team
- you are dynamic, autonomous and thorough in your work
- you are an expert in 3D images
- you know perfectly how to work with the following software: Rhino3D or Cinema4D (or equivalent) and rendering software like KeyShot or V-Ray
- you know how to use Adobe and mainly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- some good knowledge of the industrial techniques would be appreciated and the ability to produce technical plans is an advantage
- good level of English and French
- a valid French work permit
Employment status: freelance
Fees: to be discussed/depending on work experience
Please submit your CV and a portfolio in a PDF format not exceeding 3MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.
Feedback will only be given to selected profiles.