Stefan Shaw studio is looking for Part 2 architectural assistants to join its team in London.
Stefan Shaw studio is seeking Part 2 architectural assistants with two plus years’ of UK residential project experience who understand and enjoy detailing to join our growing team in our Peckham based RIBA chartered studio.
Based in the recently transformed “Peckham Levels”, you will be ideally placed to grow and develop as part of a wider artistic community. We are driven, friendly, and tenacious, and whatever the project, focus on adding creative value for our clients through strategic thinking and a value of craft.
- the opportunity to guide the conceptual and detailed design of projects start to completion
- facilities to develop your career as part of a growing design studio
- a creative, friendly and energetic working environment
Ideal candidates will:
- be proactive, with two plus years’ experience working on residential projects in the UK
- submit their CV to demonstrate their experience and knowledge in producing planning tender, building control and construction detail information
- have Microstation experience (essential) with Rhino and VRay valued
- have a keen interest and enthusiasm for developing the construction detailing of buildings with comprehensive understanding of UK building regulations
- be enthusiastic, with the ability to work independently and show initiative
- want to grow internally and lead the delivery of residential projects
- feel comfortable working on more than one project at a time working closely with consultants to coordinate information
Please submit your CV and design samples (under 5MB) for the attention of Stefan Shaw, stating both current and expected salaries using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please note that all candidates should be eligible to work in the UK and that only successful candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you.