Stefano Boeri Architetti is seeking a BIM manager to join its team in Milan.
The head office of Stefano Boeri Architetti is looking for an experienced Revit manager to join the team in Milan.
Due to its work, Stefano Boeri Architetti has acquired a strongly defined identity and become a point of reference for biodiversity and sustainable architecture, social housing, strategic urban development at different scales, at an Italian and international level.
This role is specific to the implementation of the BIM process in all project developed with the Revit Platform. We have a particular interest in developing the quality of our graphical output, developing templates and family libraries that will support quality and consistency in our workflows.
Additional responsibilities include:
- further develop our existing strategy for implementation of BIM (specifically Revit) process, standards and supporting technologies
- develop and update our in-house BIM/Revit user manual
- support project teams in Revit project setup and delivery
- develop, support and deliver training for project teams in BIM process and relevant technologies
- assist with induction of new starters in Revit
- coordinate the introduction process for new arrivals to the studio in relation to BIM/design technology skills and processes
- provide quality control processes for completeness and adherence to BIM process and standards
- promptly report to project owner if problems are forecast
- communicate clearly and positively with other members of the project team, external consultants, contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, advisory, statutory, and other relevant bodies
- support project partners in BIM contract negotiations and client engagement
- support our bids team in responding to BIM-related questions when tendering for new work
- help to determine appropriate BIM scope, delivery program and resource planning for project deliveries and produce the implementation plan for projects
- maintain a strong working knowledge of current industry BIM process and technologies
- demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- legally able to work in Italy
- advanced technical skills in Revit and scripting
- strong working knowledge of BIM international standards, contractual and legal issues
- over five years working in an architectural/engineering firm
- over five years working as BIM manager
- experience in implementing practice wide Revit process adoption
- excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- excellent organisational and time management skills
- resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to priorities duties and work effectively under pressure
- able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of a team
- fluent in English and in Italian
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.