Stellar Works is seeking a product development specialist to join its firm in Shanghai, China.
- working with a team of top international designer to develop our Stellar Works furniture collection and other lifestyle products
- being responsible for the product development process; working with our on-sight production team and external suppliers
- involved in product development process which includes solid wood, board material, metal and plastic components
- based on the designer’s intent, produce shop drawings for production of prototypes
- explore construction and material options to improve production and cost, whilst also adding value to product
- keeping final manufacture in mind with regards to jigs and tooling that may be required for hand-over to production team
- being able to problem solve with a critical approach. Open to exploration and learning
- diploma degree or above with one-three years’ experience working in furniture/product design/development
- furniture design/product design background is requested, however candidates with other relevant experience will be considered
- strong Solidworks (or similar) skills are essential, experience using Illustrator and AutoCAD is also a plus
- good command of English and Mandarin
Please submit applications using the apply link below.