Stellar Works is seeking a senior brand manager to join its firm in Shanghai, China.
- promote the brand and raise its awareness, help to increase the sale of company’s production; control, maintain and update the brand image globally
- identify and determine strong communication strategies and plan based on market and consumer insights, including market trend, customer profile, key messages, etc.
- work with media agency to recommend marketing management on media policies development for maximum effectiveness
- manage and maintain media budgets along with implement authorised plans
- craft and implement a comprehensive and innovative digital marketing strategy across all digital touch points such as web, mobile, search, social, data management, etc.
- build capability to accelerate skills and capabilities of digital/social team in rich and dynamically changing world of communication
- liaise and organise proper communications and information exchange systems with: product development, sales, satellites offices
- collaborate and ensure deliverables from creative directors
- manage the yearly calendar of marketing activities (design fairs, trade shows, dealer’s openings, etc.)
- develop collaborations with other brands
- strategise, develop and manage the development of new collaterals and other content (website, video, print, digital, copywriting, etc)
- develop new ideas for achieving company’s goals
- bachelor degree with major in marketing or sales is preferred
- at least 8-10 years working experience in furniture/ fashion/FMCG industry with an international brand/marketing/sales background is preferred
- strong passion to build brand and achieve business goals with high levels of energy and self motivation
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English and good working knowledge on office system
- highly motivated individual, quick learner, adaptable, energetic, enthusiastic ,team oriented
- a high degree of personal presence with good influencing and strong social skills (conflict negotiation, work under pressure)
- prefer in furniture industry is a must
- business traveling is required