Stephen Taylor Architects is looking for a RIBA Part 3-qualified architect to join its team in London.
The practice is based in Shoreditch, where Stephen has practiced since 1993. The office has delivered a number of award-winning projects and is known as one of London’s leading residential architects – working with local authorities and private clients to deliver projects ranging from single dwellings to masterplans.
We are looking for a passionate architect, with experience of running multi-disciplinary projects and a thorough understanding of UK residential design standards. You will work alongside our team to help run significant regeneration and infill projects for local authorities.
Candidates should have the following:
- experience in residential design
- ability to manage and coordinate multi-disciplinary teams
- good knowledge of building contracts
- experience of detailed design and project delivery
- a thorough understanding of UK building regulations
- excellent conceptual, graphic and design skills
- proficiency in Vectorworks (2D and 3D) and the adobe suite
- experience of working with BIM
- undertaken a RIBA Part 3 course
- one year minimum post-RIBA Part 3 experience in the UK, more preferred
- fluency in both written and spoken English
- proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Applications can be sent via email or post, marked for the attention of Aaron English. In addition to sending a CV and concise portfolio, applicants should explain their motivation for applying. Whilst we try to respond to all enquiries, the number of applications we receive may prevent us from doing so on occasion
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.
Or by post to:
21H Perseverance Works
38 Kingsland Road