Stephen Taylor Architects is looking for a RIBA Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
The practice is based in Shoreditch, where Stephen has practiced since 1993. The office has delivered a number of award-winning projects and is known as one of London’s leading residential architects – working with local authorities and private clients to deliver projects ranging from single dwellings to masterplans.
We are looking for a RIBA Part 2 architectural assistant, preferably with experience working on housing projects and with a knowledge of UK housing design standards and building regulations.
Candidates should have the following:
- experience in residential design
- excellent model making skills
- a good understanding of UK housing design standards and building regulations
- excellent conceptual, graphic and design skills
- proficiency in Vectorworks (2D and 3D) and the adobe suite
- experience of working with BIM
- undertaken a RIBA Part 2 course
- fluency in both written and spoken English
- proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Applications can be sent via email, marked for the attention of Aaron English. In addition to sending a CV and concise portfolio, applicants should explain their motivation for applying. Whilst we try to respond to all enquiries, the number of applications we receive may prevent us from doing so on occasion. Stephen Taylor Architects encourages applications from women and other underrepresented groups.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.