Sterling Studios is seeking an illustrator/creative artworker to join its team in London.
We are a decorative arts company that specialises in bespoke and hand crafted finishes for international clients. We are currently looking for an illustrator/creative artworker to join the team in our west London studio.
You must have a minimum of one years’ commercial experience (ideally in a similar company) and a portfolio demonstrating your illustration skills and experience. Reporting to the director, you will have excellent time management and organisational skills. You will be working on a number of projects simultaneously and this work is key to production work flow in our workshop. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, flexible and able to work as an individual whilst communicating well with a larger team.
Roles and responsibilities to include:
- producing artwork for workshop production
- adapting client supplied artwork for production
- using hand painted artwork (from our workshop) and adapting for digital production
- taking briefs from the sales and projects team
- creating presentations of artwork for clients
The successful candidate should:
- have commercial digital illustration experience
- have excellent Illustrator skills and Photoshop skills
- have good CAD skills
- be able to demonstrate a variety of styles and have knowledge of classical design and art styles
- be able to work to a brief, solve problems creatively work in wide range of styles
- can follow existing styles closely to expand established collections
- have a strong work ethic
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- have great attention to detail
- proven experience of artwork creation and manipulation to a high standard
- the ability to understand and execute instructions
- manage own workload and keep to deadlines
Please send your CV together with samples of your work and a covering letter including current salary details by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.