Steve Ritchie Partnership is looking for a motivated and ambitious Part 2 assistant architect to join its studio in Shoreditch, London.
SRP is a boutique, mixed-use architectural practice recognised for bringing good design to everyday spaces and for our creative and practical approach.
We are straightforward and professional.
We are a friendly team and we support each other.
We believe in a good work-life balance.
The ideal candidate will:
- thrive in a friendly team environment
- be willing to learn and take on responsibility
- have strong design skills
- be able to visualise, illustrate and present ideas clearly
- be a practical problem solver
- pay attention to detail
- have one+ years’ industry experience beyond Part 2
- have experience using Adobe Suite and 3D rendering software eg. SketchUp, Enscape, 3D Max
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- a recognised Part 2 or equivalent degree qualification
- relevant experience in architectural practice in the UK
- a well-presented, concise portfolio illustrating your best design and practical experience
- be attentive, organised and proactive
- proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- fluent spoken and written English
- currently resident in the UK with the right to live and work here
Fair salaries based on skills and experience. The opportunity to learn and develop your skills across different work stages on projects in the UK and internationally in a friendly and supportive team environment. Other benefits include chocolate biscuits, pension, life and income protection cover and the option of private health insurance.
If you meet the criteria above please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- a short email or a two-minute (max.) video explaining why you think you are the ideal candidate
- your CV
- a brief PDF portfolio illustrating your best design and technical work
- quote the reference Dezeen Part 2 1/21 in the subject line of the email
No calls or agencies please.