Steve Ritchie Partnership is seeking a project architect to join its team in London.
SRP is looking for a motivated and talented project architect to join our studio in Shoreditch, London. We are looking for an all-rounder with exceptional design skills and solid, practical delivery experience.
The successful candidate will:
- understand how a building goes together
- be able to demonstrate:
- excellent design ability
- good technical and practical problem-solving skills
- experience of running live projects and coordinating the work of different disciplines
- a comprehensive understanding of UK building regulations & compliance issues
- have experience across all RIBA stages – residential & commercial sectors would be an advantage
- be proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT – experience in BIM 360 & Navisworks would also be an advantage
- 3D modelling experience (SketchUp)
- be able to visualise, illustrate & present ideas clearly
- thrive in a friendly and supportive team environment
- be willing to learn and take on responsibility
- be attentive, organised, & pro-active with careful attention to detail.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- hold a recognised Part 3 or equivalent degree qualification
- have a minimum of three years relevant post-Part 3 experience in architectural practice in the UK
- fluent in spoken & written English
- currently resident in the UK with the right to live and work here.
SRP is a boutique, mixed-use architectural practice recognised for bringing good design to everyday spaces and for our creative, practical and no-nonsense approach.
We are creative, pragmatic and straightforward.
We are a friendly team and we support each other.
We believe in a good work-life balance.
Fair salaries based on skills and experience. The opportunity to learn and develop your skills across different work stages on projects in the UK and internationally in a friendly and supportive team environment. All staff are also expected to take an active part in the running and development of the Practice. Other benefits include chocolate biscuits, generous holiday allowance, pension, life and income protection cover and the option of private health insurance.
The closing date for applications will be 30 September 2020
If you feel you meet the criteria, please do not apply through the Dezeen App but as follows:
- Your application should include:
- a brief explanation of why you think you are the ideal candidate – submitting a short (max 2minutes) video would be an advantage
- your CV
- a brief PDF portfolio illustrating your best design and technical work
- Email your application directly to email@example.com
- Quote the reference Dezeen Proj Arch 9/20 in the subject line of the email.
No calls or agencies please.