Stockwool is hiring a marketing and communications manager to cover maternity leave in London.
Stockwool is one of the UK’s leading architecture practices for urban regeneration. Over the last 25 years, we have built up a portfolio of acclaimed projects across the capital and the southeast. To us, creating places that enrich all of our lives is everything. Our reputation for quality and exceeding clients’ expectations is built on our belief that successful urban regeneration makes a positive difference to people and communities.
We are looking for a proactive marketing coordinator or manager to cover up to a 12-month period of maternity leave. Reporting directly to the partners and practice manager, you will lead all aspects of our marketing strategy with overall responsibility for growing and protecting our brand. You will need an organised approach to anticipate, prioritise and plan a busy workload and competently manage the demands of a fast-paced, professional and creative office.
Duties will include:
- developing marketing strategies and budgets
- chairing monthly marketing meeting and preparing reports/tracking logs
- ensuring brand compliance across all documents/communications
- identifying new business opportunities and preparing SQ/ITT/RFP tender documents
- producing impactful presentations and documents for new business pitches and client meetings
- creating and maintaining project data, image library and profile sheets
- organising the photography of completed projects
- writing and distributing press releases and measuring press exposure
- identifying award opportunities and preparing submissions
- organising events including our client Christmas party
- coordinating and monitoring attendance at industry events
- creating/sourcing content for our website and social media channels
- coordinating our biannual charitable programme
- taking an active role in internal communications – updating our internal homepage and coordinating the monthly practice meeting
You will have:
- a marketing degree or equivalent
- previous experience in a similar role, ideally within the architecture industry
- excellent project management skills
- proven verbal and written communication skills
- a firm grasp of digital communications
- strong Adobe Creative Suite skills and Mac literate
- an understanding of OJEU procurement processes
- creative flair and a sharp eye for detail
We want people who believe in their abilities and buy into our ethos; teamplayers who understand what it means to work truly collaboratively, who have great communication skills and who are able to think for themselves. We are looking for someone who can start at the end of August and will consider candidates looking for full time or part time hours – please state this in your application.
Please submit your CV and covering letter using the ‘apply’ link below, stating reference DZ_MMJUN19.