Stones Architects is seeking Part2 or Part 3 architects or technologists to join its team in London.
The Stones Group encompasses property sales and lettings, architecture, structural engineering and construction services; a collaboration that brings together the very best of property sales and creative design by a trusted brand and client partner.
As a RIBA chartered practice we offer our clients innovative space solutions and a broad spectrum of architectural services across the residential and commercial sectors. With extensive experience in managing all aspects of both the design and build process we are committed to providing our clients with a truly bespoke service.
Based in the heart of Hayes Town in West London we boast good transport connections.
We are looking to fulfil multiple roles in a growing practice and are seeking a self-starter to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an architectural assistant/technologist/junior architect who has an eye for detail and a strong technical skillset. Join our team and contribute to the creation of innovative architectural projects. We offer an opportunity for professional growth. This is a full-time, office-based role.
- collaborate with architects and wider team to develop architectural plans and drawings
- assist in the creation of detailed construction documents, including floor plans, elevations, sections and working drawings
- create accurate and precise architectural drawings
- conduct site visits to gather measurements and assess existing conditions
- assist in the coordination of project specifications and materials selection
- collaborate with project teams to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- stay updated on industry trends, codes and regulations
- experience using Vectorworks for creating architectural drawings is a must
- strong knowledge of building systems and construction methods
- experience with 3D modelling in Vectorworks
- ability to interpret architectural drawings, schematics and specifications
- knowledge of system design principles and sustainable design practices
- strong attention to detail and ability to work accurately under tight deadlines
- excellent communication and collaboration skills
Please apply via the apply for job button below.