Ström Architects is seeking a senior architect to join its team in Hampshire, UK.
Ström Architects is a specialist practice focussing on the design and delivery of contemporary high-end one-off houses.
We seek to recruit a senior architect who has minimum of ten years’ experience post Part 3 and the skills to deliver complex one-off houses.
We don’t mind:
- if you start at 10am or need to leave early
- if you want to work from home part-time
- if you need to take an afternoon off for your child’s school play
- where you studied or where you come from
We care about:
- a proactive, directional approach
- results and that you do the job you’re hired to do (let us know what you need to excel in your job, and we’ll do what we can enable you to do so)
- you buying into our unique culture and the way we work
- a mature and professional approach (we also understand you have a personal and family life)
- attitude and your ability to be client-facing
We offer a competitive salary and an opportunity to work in a growing practice with ambition. We are an office of 12 with an increasing international workload and currently work on projects in the UK, Sweden, Spain, Czech Republic, Turkey, USA and New Zealand.
We are currently recruiting for two positions, so clearly state which position you are applying for.
Please submit cover letter, CV, and a PDF portfolio of max 10Mb via the ‘apply’ link below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom