Stuart Silk Architects is seeking an architectural designer to join its team in Seattle.
Stuart Silk Architects, established in 1981, is an award-winning Seattle architecture firm specialising in custom residential architecture. We view architecture as a calling and a craft, an art form and an alliance. As an employee-owned company (ESOP), we’re looking for motivated team-oriented individuals to contribute to the firm’s ongoing success. We are organized into teams of two or three people and we are looking for candidates who are interested in working on all phases of the design and documentation.
What you have:
- master’s or bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Revit proficiency
- five to eight years’ custom residential experience
- flexibility and the ability to embrace change
- outstanding listening skills
What you’ll do:
- participate in all phases of a project including schematic design, design development, construction documents, and limited construction administration, under the supervision of a project manager
- zoning, feasibility, entitlement, and other preliminary research
- research of new materials, products, and technologies, including high performance and sustainable building practices
- 3-D computer modelling
- meet with clients and contractors
What you’ll get:
- competitive salary
- paid vacation, sick/personal leave, and eight paid holidays
- medical, dental and vision insurance including HSA and FSA
- 401k, ESOP
- bus pass or transportation allowance
- partial reimbursement for continuing education and licensing expenses
- awesome coworkers
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.