Woods Bagot is seeking a part-time studio administration manager to join its team in London.
(20-25 hrs per week, ideally over five days)
Woods Bagot is seeking a part-time studio administration manager to oversee the smooth running of our London studio in Fitzrovia. This role is integral to the provision of an inspirational working environment and an exceptional client experience.
About the role
We are flexible on days and hours whilst ensuring a high level of service is provided to cover the following
- responsible for managing FOH and receptionists, ensuring a high-quality client experience
- develop excellent professional relationships with suppliers and external agencies
- responsible for facilities management, coordinating all planned and emergency maintenance and tenant requirements
- assist with recruitment, inductions and learning activities
- manage internal events in liaison with PR and Client team
- act as a studio travel manager – liaise with external travel company
- responsible for internal studio moves and co-ordination with IT team
- manage the studio budget
- responsible for all Health and Safety matters and liaise globally on internal procedures
As the successful candidate you will have demonstrable experience of the following:
- positivity with a can-do attitude
- confidence and assertiveness
- excellent professional relationships both internally and externally
- a creative, problem-solving, proactive approach to the provision of an enviable working environment
- solid experience in a similar role, preferably within a creative environment
- experience of managing a FOH team
- experience of managing a budget
- excellent written and verbal English
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving dynamic careers. We believe that our people’s potential are released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience required for this role, we would love to hear from you!
We offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
To apply please submit your CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Closing date is Monday 6 May 2019.