Studio AM Architecture and Interiors is seeking a Revit or BIM project manager to join its team in Seattle, USA.
Studio AM Architecture and Interiors is looking to hire a Revit/BIM project manager for our architecture department. This team player likes working in a group and wants to be involved in all phases of design. We take great care of our relationships with our clients and within our team and trade.
- five to ten years of work experience in a combination of residential and commercial design
- education: professional degree in architecture (accredited)
- licensure driven (IDP/NCARB) or obtained
- strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent design skills
- high proficiency in Revit and BIM is required
- proficient with Microsoft Office (Office 365 a plus!) and Bluebeam
- experience with AutoCAD, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and InDesign is a plus
- self-motivated, good time management and interpersonal skills
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- involved in all phases of design and will assist with presentation, production drawings, permitting, detailing, and project management
- familiarity with local building codes, jurisdictions, permitting processes and documentation
- work together with other team members, but able to take directive and work independently
- coordinate and collaborate with industry consultants as needed (geotechnical, structural, civil, waterproofing, etc.)
- build and maintain client and project team relationships
About Studio AM Architecture and Interiors
We are a team of collaborative architects and designers, and love what we do! Studio AM prides itself on maintaining and strengthening relationships with our team, clients, and industry.
We offer competitive compensation based on experience and a full benefits package including:
- health/dental/vision insurance. 99% of premiums are paid by the company
- Dependent care available, but at the responsibility of the employee
- 401(K) plan with safe harbor non-elective and discretionary profit sharing
- schedule flexibility and hybrid work from home options are available after a probationary period
- transportation allowance
- discretionary year-end bonuses
- nine paid holidays, four weeks of vacation, and paid sick and safe time in accordance with Seattle law
- licensure fee and licensure exam fees paid
- we support professional development and continuing education. Please let us know if an opportunity presents itself and how we can support you
Check out our website / or on Instagram @studioamarchitects
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio/work representation to [email protected]
Studio AM Architecture and Interiors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.