Studio Carver is hiring an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant or recently qualified Part 3 architect to join its practice in London.
The successful applicant will be joining a young, award-winning, architectural practice based in central London. You should be passionate about architecture and good design but also pragmatic, versatile and demonstrate a willingness to assist in all aspects of a small practice environment.
Applicants should demonstrate:
- a clear and organised design approach
- experience in high-end residential projects
- strong communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with clients, consultants, contractors and local authorities
- excellent presentation and writing skills
- works well as part of a team and independently
- experience working on tender and construction drawings packages
- Photoshop, SketchUp and rendering software skills essential
- Vectorworks experience advantageous
- fluent in spoken and written English
We are offering the right person the opportunity to join our team and become an integral part of developing the practice. We aim to continue our growth and further develop our reputation for exciting and innovative architecture and most importantly an exemplary service to our clients.
We can offer a friendly studio environment and a great opportunity to contribute and learn.
Studio Carver supports Part 3 professional studies in the form of study leave and a contribution to fees.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Position to start immediately.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.