Studio Carver is hiring an experienced Part 2 or recently qualified Part 3 architect to join its studio in London.
Studio Carver is a young, up and coming, architectural design practice. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Part 2 architectural assistant or a recently qualified Part 3 architect.
Successful applicants should be passionate about architecture and good design but also pragmatic, versatile and demonstrate a willingness to assist in all aspects of a small practice environment.
Applicants should demonstrate:
- experience in high-end residential projects/developer lead housing schemes
- strong design and technical detailing skills
- experience across all RIBA work stages
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- good time management and organisational skills
- good writing and research skills
- strong Vectorworks, SketchUp and Photoshop skills essential – rendering software advantageous
- current eligibility to work in the UK
We are offering the right person the opportunity to join our team and become an integral part of developing the practice. We aim to continue our growth and further develop our reputation for exciting and innovative architecture and exemplar service to our clients.
We can offer a friendly studio environment and a great opportunity to contribute and learn.
Studio Carver supports Part 3 professional studies in the form of study leave and a contribution to fees.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Position to start immediately.