Studio Carver is hiring a project architect to join its practice in London.
Studio Carver is a young, up and coming, architectural design practice. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic project architect with a minimum of three years post-Part 3 experience and a proven track record of working on high-end residential projects.
Successful applicants should be passionate about architecture and good design but also pragmatic and versatile and demonstrate a willingness to assist in all aspects of a small practice environment.
Responsibilities will entail full project running activities across all RIBA stages; including client liaison, design team coordination, correspondence with local authorities, consultants and contractors. The candidate must be passionate, independent and a motivated designer.
Applicants should demonstrate:
- experience in successfully delivering high-end residential projects
- experience leading on tender and construction drawing packages
- strong technical expertise and knowledge of current construction methods
- good working knowledge of JCT contracts and experience in their administration
- good working knowledge of UK planning policy
- good working knowledge of UK Building Regulation
- exceptional design team management and leadership skills
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- good time management and organisational skills
- good writing and research skills
- strong Vectorworks, SketchUp and Photoshop skills preferred
- current eligibility to work in the UK
We are offering the right person the opportunity to join our team and become an integral part of developing the practice. We aim to continue our growth and further develop our reputation for exciting and innovative architecture and exemplar service to our clients.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Position to start immediately.