Studio David Thulstrup is seeking an architect to join its firm in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We are looking for an experienced architect, with a professional degree in Architecture and with three to four years’ of experience.
You are a strong all-round architect, who have significant creative and technical experience from built and published residential and hospitality projects. You have worked with both interior and architectural projects in various scales and can assist the department heads in the dialogue with clients. You are also a skilled project manager with solid experience in construction administration and filing construction documents.
We would like you to join us full-time at our office in Copenhagen from mid February 2019, earlier if possible.
- providing support to our department Heads and project leaders on a variety of projects within retail, hospitality and residential
- assist with design conception, technical and construction solutions and site inspections
- producing technical drawings sets
- communicating with clients, consultant teams and contractors
- strong conceptual and design skills
- expert skills in producing technical drawing sets, with in-depth knowledge of technical detailing and construction administration
- solid visual and spoken presentation skills
- strong skills to coordinate and communicate the work with clients, contractors/consulting team and suppliers
- knowledge of Danish building regulations is preferred
- good project management skills and experience with budget and planning tools
- strong CAD skills, and you may have experience with Rhino or SketchUp
- ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and budget your time
- an engaging team player with great interpersonal communication skills
- enthusiasm for all tasks and the ability to show initiative in response to direction or instruction
- fluency in written and spoken English
If you are interested, please submit your letter of motivation, CV and samples of work/portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
We want to receive your application no later than February 1, 2019.
Interviews will be held with relevant candidates prior to the application deadline.
All data will be processed according to the General Data Protection Regulations.
Find out more on our website.