at Studio Egret West
Studio Egret West is looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Studio Egret West is an award-winning, highly creative, architecture, urban design and landscape practice located in Clerkenwell, London. We have recently engaged with clients to deliver a range of large-scale mixed-use development in the Middle East, and are seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant to join our team.
You will gain further confidence from being alongside a studio of creative individuals who are dynamic in their approach. Uniquely positioned, you can expect to work on projects of all scales including urban design as well as architecture.
We offer a collaborative working environment, with the opportunity to develop your own knowledge and that of other disciplines within the studio. As a company, we actively support your professional development including the pursuit of qualifications.
- available to start working immediately available to start
- good knowledge of REVIT
- a professional degree or diploma in architecture or urban design/equivalent
- ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams within an international environment
- experience working on mixed-use/commercial offices projects
- the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally
- experience working on large-scale projects in the UK and in Europe. Experience delivering projects located in the Middle East desirable.
- excellent communication and coordination skills
- advanced CAD (2D and 3D) and Adobe Suite skills
- fluency in English and relevant permit for working in the UK
Studio Egret West is a very sociable place to work, and we offer a host of benefits including weekly yoga classes, social sporting events, regional and international studio trips and an enhanced pension scheme. We have recently become an EOT, and operate a very inclusive culture, putting people at the centre of decision-making. We are an equal opportunities employer.