Part 2 architectural assistant
at Studio Egret West
Studio Egret West is looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Studio Egret West is an award-winning multidisciplinary practice of circa 70 architects, urban designers, landscape architects, graphic designers, model makers and filmmakers working on a range of mixed use, place-making projects.
Our growing portfolio of UK and European projects leads us to seek a talented architectural assistant to work on a range of exciting projects. Alongside a creative and dynamic approach, you will be expected to work on projects of all scales including urban design as well as architecture.
We offer a collaborative working environment, with the opportunity to develop your own knowledge and that of other disciplines within the studio. The company will also support your professional development including the pursuit of qualifications.
- a professional degree or diploma in architecture or urban design equivalent
- experience working on large scale, mixed-use projects in the UK is a requirement
- demonstrable talent for design
- experience working in 3D CAD systems
- proficiency in Revit is essential
- MicroStation will be an advantage
- excellent communication and coordination skills
- experience working on mixed-use projects in Europe would be advantageous
- relevant permit for working in the UK
Studio Egret West is a very sociable place to work, and we offer a host of benefits including weekly yoga classes, social sporting events, regional and international studio trips and an enhanced pension scheme.
We have recently become an EOT, and operate a very inclusive culture, putting people at the centre of decision-making. Studio Egret West is an equal opportunities employer.
Please email your CV with examples of your work, together with your salary expectations to: [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position. If you don’t have a Dezeen Jobs jobseeker account, create one here.