at Studio Egret West
Studio Egret West is seeking an experienced architect to join its team in London.
Studio Egret West is an award-winning, highly creative, architecture, urban design and landscape practice located in Clerkenwell, London.
We have recently engaged with clients to deliver a range of large-scale mixed-use and commercial developments in the Middle East, and are seeking an experienced architect to join our team. You will have experience working on multidisciplinary teams, working on commercial projects.
You will gain further confidence from being alongside a studio of creative individuals who are dynamic in their approach. Uniquely positioned you can expect to work on projects of all scales including urban design as well as architecture.
We offer a collaborative working environment, with the opportunity to develop your own knowledge and that of other disciplines within the studio. As a company, we actively support your professional development including the pursuit of qualifications.
- available to start immediately
- good knowledge of Revit
- ability to work effectively in large project teams
- experience delivering projects in the Middle East
- experience in running large-scale mixed-use, commercial and offices developments, across all RIBA stages
- experience working in multidisciplinary projects
- excellent communication and coordination skills, including the
- ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally
- good working knowledge of Adobe Suite skills
- fluency in English and relevant permit for working in the UK
Studio Egret West is a very sociable place to work, and we offer a host of benefits including weekly yoga classes, social sporting events, regional and international studio trips and an enhanced pension scheme. We have recently become an EOT, and operate a very inclusive culture, putting people at the centre of decision-making. We are an equal opportunities employer.