Studio Egret West is seeking an amazing bid coordinator to join its team in London.
This is an opportunity to join our high profile AJ 100 practice to shape and create our bids.
Studio Egret West is a multidisciplinary practice of circa 70 architects, urban designers, landscape architects, graphic designers, model makers, CGI artists and filmmakers working on mixed-use, place-making projects. We are looking for a bid coordinator to join the Studio Egret West team on a permeant full-time contract. Working closely with and supporting the business development manager and the directors, the successful candidate will be responsible for preparing, coordinating and producing compelling bid material. Candidates must have prior experience in a similar role within the architectural or development industry.
General responsibilities include:
- production and delivery of bid documents to a high standard (RFPs, PQQs, EOIs and ITTs), including competition entries
- coordinate bid proposal inputs from a variety of consultants
- produce and coordinate case studies and awards submissions
- write copy for proposals, and compile and present information into comprehensive documents with a strong graphic presence
- tracking bids, monitoring submission deadlines and following up where required
- providing regular feedback on any successes/weaknesses and identifying/advising on areas of improvement that can be made for future bids/practice protocols
- maintain an up-to-date centralised database
- maintain company bid literature, including all staff CVs and the bid resource library
- copywriting for bids and other practice literature, including the SEW website
- support marketing and communications with administrative tasks, as required
Preferred skills and experience:
- proven experience of working within architecture or the development industry
- advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign) and MS Office
- excellent literacy, writing and editing skills
- excellent time-management and organisational skills
- prior experience in preparing bid documents is essential
- ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently, prioritising key tasks
- strong content generation skills with a keen eye for detail (including proofreading, quality checking, imagery and design)
- ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- ability to coordinate people effectively and efficiently
- reliable, hard-working and flexible
Studio Egret West is an Employee Owned Trust, which offers all members of the studio the opportunity to engage in the studio direction outside of their roles. The studio is a very sociable and inclusive place to work. Our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion is a fundamental part of our charter. All candidates are treated fairly regardless of their background, age, race, sex or disability.
The role will come with a tax-free bonus scheme in line with the Employee Ownership regulation.
The studio offers several benefits such as weekly yoga classes, social sporting events, regional and international studio trips, free breakfasts, enhanced parental leave and a variety of hybrid working benefit schemes.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom