Studio Fox is looking for an interior designer to join its studio in London.
We would like to hear from interior designers with a minimum of two years’ experience, who would like to join a small vibrant team, working on big brand roll-outs and exciting F&B startups.
The role requires a hands-on interior designer with exceptional detailing and drafting skills.
Ideal candidates will have:
- two plus years experience post-qualification
- fully fluent in Vectorworks 2D
- an exceptional eye for detailing and strong problem-solving skills
- great spatial awareness
- strong organisation and time management skills
- great understanding of materials
- confident in communication with excellent written and spoken English
- ability to work within a small team, as well as organise and run your own project
Nice to have:
- Cinema 4D
- site experience
- food to go and F&B experience
Salary depending on experience.
Tell us why you believe this role is for you and what your strongest attributes are.
Please submit your CV and portfolio (max 10MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.
In your portfolio, please include examples of completed drawing packages.
We are only able to accept candidates who already hold the necessary documents entitling them to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Due to the number of applications, we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
No phone calls or agencies, please.