Studio Klass is seeking a junior industrial/furniture designer to join its team in Milan.
The suitable candidate will have at least two or three years’ experience in a similar role.
Excellent rendering skills, both for furniture/industrial and interior design with particular aptitute and care for details; good eye for presentations and ability to work on specific design research.
Ability to work in Italy is mandatory.
- Italian is a must
- English is a big plus
Your personality and qualifications:
- ability to work in an informal environment
- ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- ability to manage time and priorities
- good-eye on contemporary visual culture
- passion for industrial/furniture design and architecture
- problem-solving skills
The role will involve a range of activities including:
- good skills in rendering software
- good skills in post production software for images
- good eye on composition, colors-materials-finishing
- ability to work and develop project presentations
- attention to detail and ability to work well under tight deadline
The procedure will be the following:
interview – trial period (three months) – staff.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, CV and portoflio through the ‘apply’ link below.
Application without portfolio will not be taken into consideration.