Studio Mica is seeking an interior designer/architect to join its team in London.
Studio Mica Interiors Architecture Design is looking for an interior designer, architect or Part 2 architectural assistant, with a minimum of four years’ post-qualification experience to become an influential member of our core team in London.
Our essential requirements are:
- fundamental interest in design
- strong creative thinker
- understanding of the design process from concept to completion
- proficient use of AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and SketchUp
- on site experience
- ongoing engagement with design
- create design proposals, mood boards and presentations
- organised working and communication skills
- ability to present designs visually and verbally
- good command of written and verbal English
- produce accurate and detailed technical drawings
- industry knowledge for sourcing and compiling schedules and specifications
Please submit your covering letter, CV and portfolio using the apply for job button below.
Submissions should be in PDF format and under 5MB only.
Unfortunately we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants.
No agency enquiries will be considered.