Studio Mica is looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant, architect or interior designer to join its team in London.
With a minimum of four years’ post-qualification experience, to become an influential member of our core team
Our essential requirements are:
- fundamental interest in design
- understanding of the design process from concept to completion
- ongoing engagement with design
- proficient use of AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and SketchUp
- on-site experience
Ability to produce:
- design proposals, mood boards and presentations
- accurate and detailed technical drawings
- schedules and specifications
Please submit your covering letter, CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Submission by PDF and under 5MB only.
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants
No agency enquiries will be considered.