Studio-AT is seeking an outside sales representative to join its team in London, UK.
The outside sales representative will serve as brand ambassador and sales lead for Studio-AT contract sales in the territory. This role represents the collection and promotes sales through the effective and efficient servicing of current accounts and generating new leads and sales opportunities through previously untapped designers and markets.
- collaborate with senior management to set sales goals and deliverables
- deliver presentations, estimates, invoices, and timely follow-up
- follow-through from acquisition of sale, design development, production, to delivery and installation interface with the design community
- follow market trends and compile data for corporate review
- plan and coordinate market outreach including events, marketing, and promotional opportunities
- conduct regular financial analysis, prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
Education, experience and qualifications:
- sales experience in high-end and to the trade showrooms
- a firm understanding of customizable products and general capabilities a strong plus
- experience in lighting and familiarity with lighting materials and components a strong plus
- highly organised, sales-driven constitution with strong computer skills (PC, Microsoft Office, Salesforce experience preferred)
- experience with the design market drawing or sketching skills preferred
- good attitude and the ability to work with a team
- ability to interface with designers, architects, and end users interested in learning and career growth
- excellent interpersonal skills a must
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- detail oriented, a focused planner with high energy
- natural desire to be an industry ‘go to’ person with a craving for self-improvement and motivation
- professional image with a high level of business acumen
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.