Studio Panduro is seeking an intermediate interior designer to join its team in New York.
Studio Panduro, a newly established fast-paced, multidisciplinary architecture and interior design studio specialising in high-end residential projects seeks a talented and self-motivated candidate for an intermediate interior designer position. Experience with all phases of custom interiors, from concept to installation, is required.
- four to six years of experience in interior design, preferably in luxury residential design
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design
- excellent design and presentation skills
- thorough knowledge and experience with high end residential custom furniture, fabrics, finishes and decorative items
- excellent AutoCAD drafting
- 3D rendering skills not required but nice to have
- proficiency with graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and MS Office Suite
- excellent verbal, written and organisational skills
- able to multitask and work independently
- experience tracking and maintaining spreadsheets, budgets, purchase orders, etc
- experience sampling and sourcing for projects
This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a firm and be a part of a dynamic and talented team.
Studio Panduro is a full-service boutique architecture and design firm that represents a style of layered modernism that combines a singular, refined aesthetic with luxurious materials and finishes – bringing together the best of design, comfort and style infused with warmth and ease.
Send a cover letter, resume and samples of work, along with salary requirements, in PDF format via the apply for job button below. No phone calls or websites please.