Studio Piet Boon is seeking a senior product designer to join its team in Oostzaan, Netherlands.
Working within the product design team, you will be responsible for realizing timeless designs fitting the Studio Piet Boon identity. Research, concept development, producing hand sketches, 2D and 3D technical specifications, renderings and presentations will be a part of your job. The successful candidate will report directly to the chief design officer and will be working on multiple projects at the same time, for example furniture-, lighting-, accessory designs etc. You handle all design stages from concept to product launch.
Requirements and experience:
- bachelor’s degree in design (minimum requirement)
- five plus years’ of relevant experience as product designer
- knowledge of Solidworks, Keyshot and Adobe CS
- uperior conceptual approach to materials, colors, proportions, shape and construction
- excellent understanding of manufacturing techniques
- reliable, professional and open minded
- team player as well as being capable of doing own projects
- comfortable with all product design stages
- creative and inspirational attitude
- passionate with the Studio Piet Boon DNA
- good communication skills
- fluent in English (verbal and textual)
What do we offer?
An open, multi-disciplinary corporate culture led by an enthusiastic international team. We combine working in the luxury industry with a down-to-earth mentality. An ambitious, global organisation with a rich history and a strong brand. Socially, we regularly organise parties, get-togethers and other activities, and we enjoy a daily lunch together.
Are you the person who wants to contribute to an inspiring and creative environment and to the growth of Studio Piet Boon worldwide? Send an email with your portfolio, motivation and resume using the apply for job button below.
An application without a portfolio will not be considered.
This position is only available to applicants based in the European Union