Studio Seilern Architects is looking for an architect to join its team in London.
About Studio Seilern Architects
Studio Seilern Architects is a London based international creative practice established in 2005 by Christina Seilern with the intent of producing exceptional architecture that lasts, working across geographies, building sizes and typologies. Our diverse portfolio of built work spans the UK, Europe and Africa. We are seeking talented architects with international experience to join our fast-expanding studio.
Studio Seilern Architects is seeking talented architects with a strong technical detailing ability and track record in the delivery of projects across building typologies and of varying sizes in UK and Internationally especially the Middle East.
- ability to demonstrate an understanding of on-site construction, a knowledge of procurement routes and ability to direct and work well within a team
- technical detailing ability on various types of construction including RC
- confident construction drawing package experience and technical knowledge of building components
- coordination of structural, MEP and rest of packages is required
- excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
- a high degree of proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit is essential as is experience with Adobe Suite and Rhino
- strong visual communication skills, preferably with freehand sketches
- eloquence in both written and spoken English
- international and the Middle East experience will be appreciated
You will have at least five years’ UK experience. You will have excellent organisational skills, a strong attention to technical details and have a pro-active and positive disposition. You will be good at relationship building with the ability to liaise at all levels. You will need to be a practical and strategic thinker who is self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously.
The position is full-time, and we will provide a competitive salary based on skills and experience.