Studio Seilern Architects is hiring Part 2/3 architects office in London.
About Studio Seilern Architects
Studio Seilern Architects is a London-based international creative practice established in 2005 by Christina Seilern with the intent of producing exceptional architecture that lasts, working across geographies, building sizes and typologies. Our diverse portfolio of built work spans the UK, Europe and Africa.
Studio Seilern Architects is seeking talented Part 2/3 architects with a track record in the delivery of residential projects across building typologies and of varying sizes in UK.
- experience with planning in central London
- technical detailing ability on various types of construction including RC
- coordination of structural, MEP and rest of packages is required
- ability to demonstrate an understanding of on-site construction, a knowledge of procurement routes and ability to direct and work well within a team
- confident construction drawing package experience and technical knowledge of building components
- excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
- a high degree of proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit is essential as is experience with Adobe Suite and Rhino
- strong visual communication skills, preferably with free hand-sketches
- eloquence in both written and spoken English
- at least three to five years’ post-Part 2 UK experience
- excellent organisational skills
- strong attention to detail and have a proactive and positive disposition
- good at relationship building with the ability to liaise at all levels
- practical and strategic thinker who is self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously
The position is full-time, and we will provide a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
Studio Seilern Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies and no phone applications will be accepted.