Studio Seilern Architects is offering an opportunity for a business development manager to join its practice in London.
Studio Seilern Architects is offering an exciting opportunity for a business development manager to join its award-winning practice in London. SSA has a diverse portfolio spanning the UK, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
We are seeking a creative and ambitious individual to help us build the practice’s profile and drive the growth of our business nationally and internationally.
Duties and responsibilities:
- identifying relevant business opportunities and coordinating meetings with potential clients;
- managing and updating all marketing collateral including publications, portfolios and CVs;
- reviewing competitions lists and compiling PQQs, tenders, proposals, presentations;
- identifying networking, speaking and judging opportunities for senior staff;
- attending networking events alongside directors;
- preparing SSA’s CRM including mailing lists;
- assisting in SSA hosted events.
- experience in business development, including bid drafts, within the architectural industry;
- excellent graphic design skills with advanced InDesign and Photoshop skills;
- excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- excellent copywriting and copyediting skills;
- self-motivated and enthusiastic.
The position is full-time, and we will provide a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
Please click ‘apply’ and send your CV along with a cover letter detailing your expected salary.
Studio Seilern Architects is an equal opportunities employer.