There is an opportunity for experienced Part-II architects to join Studio Seilern Architects in London.
Studio Seilern Architects is seeking talented and experienced architects/architectural assistants/technicians with a track record in the delivery of projects across building typologies and of varying sizes.
- at least three-five years’ UK experience
- ability to demonstrate an understanding of on-site construction, a knowledge of procurement routes and ability to direct and work well within a team
- confident construction drawing package experience and technical knowledge of building components
- an in-depth understanding of UK building regulations
- excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
- a high degree of proficiency in AutoCAD is essential as is experience with Adobe Suite and Rhino
- strong visual communication skills, preferably with free hand sketches
- fluent in both written and spoken English and German
You will have at least three years’ UK experience. You will have excellent organisational skills, a strong attention to detail and have a pro-active and positive disposition. You will be good at relationship building with the ability to liaise at all levels. You will need to be a practical and strategic thinker who is self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously.
The position is full-time and we will provide a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
Please submit a CV and short portfolio (no more than 5MB) along with a brief cover letter/email detailing your current salary, expected salary and notice period using the ‘apply’ link below.
Studio Seilern Architects is an equal opportunities employers.
N0 agencies and N0 phone applications will be accepted.