Studio Seilern Architects is seeking a goal-driven and ambitious marketing and PR coordinator to join its team in London.
Studio Seilern Architects (SSA) is a London based architectural practice led by the Swiss-British architect Christina Seilern. The studio pursues a technical, construction-focused design, and operates within the fields of architecture, interior design, industrial design, and research. The studio’s design ethos is based on searching for the intelligent and distinct solution for the most complex and challenging of projects. The team thrives on the possibilities offered by the newest technologies, merging design excellence and construction efficiency. SSA has a diverse portfolio of built work spanning the UK, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East with a focus on cultural, educational, residential and hospitality projects.
We have an international team and enjoy collective creativity work culture. We are now seeking a creative and bright individual to help us build the practice’s profile, as well as to drive the growth of our business nationally and internationally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- coordinating and implementing PR and marketing strategies
- social media management
- fostering and expanding press network
- coordinating award submissions
- website management
- copywriting and content management
- managing and updating all marketing collateral including publications, portfolios and CVs
- preparing SSA’s CRM including mailing lists
- assisting in SSA hosted events
- experience in marketing ideally, within the architectural/design industry
- excellent graphic design skills with advanced InDesign and Photoshop skills
- excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- excellent copywriting and copyediting skills
- self-motivated and enthusiastic