Studio Seilern Architects is offering an opportunity for a marketing and business development manager to join its practice in London.
Studio Seilern Architects has a diverse portfolio spanning the UK, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
We are seeking a creative and ambitious individual to help us build the practice’s profile and drive the growth of our business internationally.
Duties and responsibilities:
- identifying relevant business opportunities and coordinating meetings with potential clients
- managing and updating all marketing collateral including publications, portfolios and CVs
- managing Studio Seilern Architects’ website and social media accounts
- reviewing competitions lists and compiling PQQs, tenders, proposals, presentations
- coordinating internal and external PR activity including liaison with press and external PR companies
- maintaining the press article library
- writing press releases and monthly newsletters
- identifying networking, speaking and judging opportunities for senior staff
- attending networking events alongside directors
- preparing Studio Seilern Architects’ CRM including mailing lists
- assisting in Studio Seilern Architects hosted events
- degree in architecture/marketing/graphic design/journalism is desirable
- experience in business development, including bid drafts, within the architectural industry
- excellent graphic design skills with advanced InDesign and Photoshop skills
- excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- excellent copywriting and copyediting skills
- self-motivated and enthusiastic
The position is full-time, and we will provide a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
Studio Seilern Architects is an equal opportunities employer.