Studio Seilern Architects is seeking a marketing and communications manager to join its team in London.
Studio Seilern Architects is offering an exciting opportunity for a marketing and communications manager to join its award-winning practice in London. SSA has a diverse portfolio spanning the UK, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
We are seeking a creative and ambitious individual to help us build the practice’s profile and drive the growth of our business nationally and internationally.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- coordinating and implementing PR and marketing strategies
- identifying and managing business development opportunities including developing new sector targets in the UK and Middle East markets
- social media management
- fostering and expanding press network
- liaising with, and answering enquiries from, (social) media, individuals, and other organisations
- website management
- copywriting and content management
- managing and updating all marketing collateral including publications, portfolios and CVs
- identifying networking, speaking and judging opportunities for senior staff
- attending networking events alongside directors
- oreparing SSA’s CRM including mailing lists
- assisting in SSA hosted events
- experience in marketing ideally, within the architectural industry
- excellent graphic design skills with advanced InDesign and Photoshop skills
- excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- excellent copywriting and proofing skills;
- self-motivated and enthusiastic
The position is full-time and we will provide a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
Please send your CV via the ‘apply’ link below along with a cover letter/email detailing your expected salary.
Studio Seilern Architects is an equal opportunities employer.