Studio Soba is looking for a regional sales representative to join its team in Toronto, Canada.
Studio Soba is a creative studio bringing you high-end architectural visualisations, photorealistic renders and 3D animations. Please follow the link to see examples.
Essential functions and key responsibilities:
- responsible for building a customer base for repeat business in the sales territory, building long-term relationships with them, and securing orders for Studio Soba
- keeps architects, interior designers, real estate developers, and marketing agencies updated on Studio Soba services and work and get Studio Soba specified for bidding
- works with management on negotiating and securing orders with accounts, following up on estimates, etc.
- must research and be aware of competitive market conditions in the territory and in the country overall
- quoting projects for customers and/or coordinates quotes with the management; ability to take off materials from architectural drawings and proceed with estimating
- assists in receiving payment
- responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly sales quotas
- building new relationships with key people contacts in the architecture, real estate, and design sector, with a particular focus on growing our international markets
- nurturing existing relationships by updating on improved features and benefits of our products and services
- researching and gaining insight into new developments and projects in your area
Qualifications and skill requirements:
- two or more years related experience and/or training in the architectural and planning/real estate development industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- a good understanding of the architecture and design industry will be an advantage
- experience in customer service and/or estimating also preferred
- good networking in architectural and real estate development industry is preferred
- quality – conscious, oriented to excellence
- a high standard of written and spoken English is essential
- USD 50.000 in sales per month
- USD 150.000 in sales per quarter
- USD 500.000 in sales per year
- Will be discussed individually with potential candidates
Work and life balance:
- competitive pay – lucrative, uncapped/aggressive commission plan
- life and work balance – unlimited vacation, unlimited remote work, and unlimited sick time, so feel free to break your leg
- control over your job – bring your opinions and your ideas, we love finding new ways to be innovative and successful
We want someone who is commercially aware, results-driven and has great interpersonal skills. You should be able to work diligently to ambitious sales targets in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
This is a commission-based position working remotely as representative for Studio Soba.
Commissions start at 15% and increase based on quantity and final price negotiated with the clients. Our projects range from USD 2,000 to USD 50,000 and above, so the opportunities for high commissions are plenty.
This position would suit someone with experience working as a sales representative at an architectural firm, real estate development firm, branding agency or equivalent.
Please apply by submitting a CV and a short cover note to Studio Soba, using the ‘apply’ link below.