Studio Soba is looking for a regional sales representative to join its team working remotely from New York.
Studio Soba is a creative studio bringing you high-end architectural visualizations and photorealistic renders and animations.
Essential functions and key responsibilities:
- responsible for building a customer base for repeat business in the sales territory, building long-term relationships with them, and securing orders for Studio Soba
- keeps architects, interior designers, real estate developers, and marketing agencies updated on Studio Soba services and work and get Studio Soba specified for bidding
- works with management on negotiating and securing orders with accounts, following up on estimates, etc.
- must research and be aware of competitive market conditions in the territory and in the country overall
- quoting projects for customers and/or coordinates quotes with the management; ability to take off materials from architectural drawings and proceed with estimating
- assists in receiving payment
- responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly sales quotas (subject to Bonus)
- building new relationships with key people contacts in the architecture, real estate, and design sector, with a particular focus on growing our international markets
- nurturing existing relationships by updating on improved features and benefits of our products and services
- researching and gaining insight into new developments and projects in your area
Qualifications and skill requirements
- two or more years related experience and/or training in the architectural and planning/real estate development industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- a good understanding of the architecture and design industry will be an advantage
- experience in customer service and/or estimating also preferred
- good networking in the architectural and real estate development industry is preferred
- quality – conscious, oriented to excellence
- a high standard of written and spoken English is essential.
- $ 50.000 in sales per month
- $ 150.000 in sales per quarter
- $ 500.000 in sales per year
- Will be discussed individually with potential candidates
Work and life balance:
- competitive pay – lucrative, uncapped/aggressive commission plan
- life and work balance – unlimited vacation, unlimited remote work, and unlimited sick time
- control over your job – bring your opinions and your ideas. We love finding new ways to be innovative and successful
We want someone who is commercially aware, results-driven and has great interpersonal skills. You should be able to work diligently to ambitious sales targets in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
This is a commission-based position working remotely as representative for Studio Soba.
Commissions start at 15% and increase based on quantity and final price negotiated with the clients. Our projects range from $ 2,000 to $ 50,000 and above, so the opportunities for high commissions are plenty.
This position would suit someone with experience working as a sales representative at an architectural firm, real estate development firm, branding agency or equivalent.
Please apply by submitting a CV and a short cover note to Studio Soba CEO Hrvoje Sedlic, using the ‘apply’ link below.