Studio Stassano is seeking for a Part 2/3 architect to join its team in London.
Studio Stassano is a small-sized practice based in Central London looking for a talented Part 2 or recently qualified architect to join its practice to work on our growing portfolio of high profile residential projects predominantly in London and abroad.
The role is varied and will include:
- assisting the director and project architects on various projects, to allow a fast-paced experience
- moving forward to taking on more responsibilities and tasks within a creative and technically driven practice
Working across all RIBA work stages including:
- concept design
- detail design
- planning applications
- construction drawings
- site visits and inspections
The right candidate will have the opportunity to run their own project and gain valuable experience for Part 3 (if applicable).
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- minimum three year post Part 2 UK experience in practice
- strong design portfolio
- strong technical skills/detailing experience
- strong hand drawing/sketching skills
- ability to work as part of a team but also individually – must be able to take initiative
- ability to work to a varying workload and tight deadlines
- excellent written and spoken English
- proficient in using VectorWorks, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- excellent SketchUp skills
- good visualisation skills and rendering skills
Please apply via the apply for job button below.