Studio Superette is seeking a junior architect to join its team in New York.
Hello! We’re Studio Superette, a small and growing team based in NYC focusing on the design and project management of small to large-scale architecture and interiors projects. If you have proficiency in Revit and experience managing projects from start to finish, we invite you to join us in our NYC office.
Please read the following carefully. If you do not meet the required experience below, we would still like to hear from you and kindly request you follow the application instructions below.
- proficiency or the willingness to learn Revit is a must
- proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino, and Sketch Up is also required
- one to three years’ of experience in an architectural firm managing commercial interiors, retail, or residential projects
- experience filing construction documents required
- an accredited degree in architecture
- assist our team of architects and designers on retail, commercial and residential projects through all design phases
- contribute to construction document production and administration
- help prepare RFP responses, qualifications packages, or other materials for new business development
- research products, fixtures, and finishes
- conduct site visits or surveys. Travel required
- enjoy working with committed partners in a collaborative environment
- enthusiasm for design, detailing, and well-crafted construction
- commitment to serving clients and building relationships
- ability to work both independently and collaboratively in teams
- strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- willingness to share ideas, take risks and grow with the company
- candidates pursuing licensure are preferred
The job most often requires working at a desk in the office near Grand Central Terminal. We offer a comfortable, collaborative, and COVID-conscious work environment and are committed to supporting each individual’s development. Studio Superette is an equal opportunity employer.
Full-time position with benefits.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Legal authorization to work in the US is required.
Please submit a cover letter detailing your years of experience in Revit and project management, resume, and work sample, no larger than 10MB, via the apply for job button below.
Don’t be shy. Give us a sense of your personality and what drives you. Please mention any relevant experience in luxury residential work. We look forward to hearing from our new team member!