Studio Three is looking for a Part 2/Part 3 architect to join its team in London.
Studio Three is a design-driven architectural studio that works on bespoke high-end residential projects in prime areas of London. The busy and growing team is comprised of six staff and is looking to hire a talented Part 2/Part 3 qualified architect with five years of industry experience, to help deliver projects of the highest calibre.
The studio is based in Fitzrovia, within ten-minute walk from Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road and Euston stations.
Studio Three is looking for an exceptional candidate that can design and deliver residential projects from concept through to completion, producing technical design drawings, schedules and specification. As a relatively small studio, you will be involved in all aspects of the practice from project delivery to design competitions, from internal design reviews to improving office systems.
Skills and attributes:
- exceptional design and communication skills
- good organisational skills with great attention to detail
- able to work both independently and in a small team with care and intelligence
- experience in the UK residential sector and all RIBA work stages
- experience in job running
- knowledge of UK planning legislation
- able to liaise with the consultant design team to progress design development
- good understanding of construction methods and detailing
- knowledge of NBS and writing specifications
- proficient in CAD software (Microstation preferred)
- proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- confirmation of right to work in the UK
- collaborative and democratic working environment that encourages growth and career development
- support and training for Part 3 qualification
- options for hybrid working
- salary will be commensurate with skills and experience
- competitive bonus scheme
Studio Three is an equal opportunities employer and applications will be assessed regardless of race, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender or religious beliefs. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We will only respond to candidates selected for interview.
Please submit your CV, portfolio (max 10 MB) and a short cover letter via the ‘apply for job’ button below.