Studio Wilson Copp is seeking an office assistant to join its team in south-west London.
An innovative and bespoke small furniture workshop based in Streatham SW16 is in need of a proactive and organised office assistant, to assist designer/maker who is dyslexic.
A dynamic role dealing in all aspects of product design and manufacturer. The role is contracted to three days/25 hours per week on £12 p/hr rate.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- assisting the director with the day to day running of the studio
- answering inbound enquiries via phone and email
- diary management
- managing the studio diary and coordinating meetings/note-taking
- PR – managing press enquiries and social media updates, managing the Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn account to promote the business
- excellent English language skills (as writing is an essential element of the role a minimum A-level equivalent qualification/interest in the English language is a requirement)
- exceptional organisation and time-management skills
- proficiency in MS Office, Adobe and InDesign
- interest in architecture and interior design
- relative knowledge of furniture design
- an individual who has an interest in the
Note: a daily commute to the studio will be required for this role
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send through your up to date CV and your salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.