Studiomacbride has an opportunity for a design intern to join its team in Berlin.
Studiomacbride is actively recruiting a talented and creative design intern to add to their growing design team in Berlin. This is a three-month Internship, however further opportunities within the studio are possible for the right candidate.
Studiomacbride is a multi-dextrous design studio that works across hospitality, retail and residential typologies. We work globally with some of the market’s leading brands, with ongoing projects in Mexico, Israel and throughout Europe.
Through this Internship opportunity, the successful candidate will gain an international perspective of the design world, in addition to developing the key technical and foundational skills required for the industry.
Interns will be given the opportunity to assist in all areas of the design process and collaborate closely with our designers, contractors, and collaborators.
- currently studying or recently graduated with an interiors, architecture or product design degree, within the European Union
- available to engage in an internship for the first half of 2023
- excellent English language skills both written and verbal are required for this position (German language skills are not required)
- resourceful and a willingness to learn and grow with the studio
- knowledge of Vectorworks, SketchUp and Adobe InDesign is beneficial for this role
- be confident in liaising with outside suppliers, contractors and specialists
- have the ability to visualise concepts and confidently explain and present them to others
- production of CGI visuals for Internal design discussions and early-stage client presentations
- creating sample boards and researching new materials and techniques in collaboration with the design team
- contributing to the project management of jobs, updating documentation, minutes and schedules as required
- liaising with suppliers, architects, contractors, etc.
- assisting in the build and maintenance of digital and physical libraries of technical references and material samples
- a four-day working week of 32 hours with flexible working hours
- a hybrid work approach between WfH and studio time
- this is a paid internship with time based compensation
Please include your CV and portfolio (max. 10MB) in your application.
We regret that due to the expected large volume of applications we can only respond to successful candidates.