StudioXAG is seeking a junior to middleweight 2D designer and artworker to join its team in east London.
StudioXAG specialise in concept, design and fabrication for retail environments. Our projects range from global window roll-outs to pop-up shops and show-stopping bespoke displays, we take pride in executing all of our work to the highest standard. Visual storytelling is at the heart of our work, with a strong ability to tailor our approach to the core brand values and aesthetics of our clients.
Do you have a passion for design? You must be bold, fast, and have a desire to work within a team that creates displays and brand experiences that tell stories, and show-stopping designs that wow.
You would be joining a medium-sized design team in a challenging, exciting and creative environment. You will have the opportunity to work with great brands on interesting projects; seeing your work ‘go live’ within a very short space of time.
The role will involve:
- supporting the wider design team delivering artwork for multiple projects
- preparing large format print files for a huge range of projects
- graphic design and artworking of vector files for cut vinyl and other applications
- building design presentations – guidelines, toolkits and specification packs for external and internal production
- retouching images for social media and marketing purposes
- 2D design and artworking for exciting concept designs for window displays and retail spaces
Our ideal candidate will have:
- a minimum of two years’ experience in 2D graphic design, including preparing artwork for large format print
- a graphic design based bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- knowledge and experience working in retail design, set design or visual merchandising
- expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- a meticulous process and eye for detail
- use of other packages like SketchUp would be a bonus
This is a full-time position with an immediate start, based at our studios in Leyton, east London.
If you think this role would suit you and would like to chat, please send a portfolio, cover letter and CV using the ‘apply’ link below,
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 (dependant on experience)
Benefits: 23 days holiday, annual research trips to Europe, free breakfast, pension, fun team and great company culture, pizza lunches.